| || |
Keynote DeviceAnywhere Test Planner™
Optimize Your Test Plans and Accelerate Your Time to Market Test Planner™ helps enterprises create custom test plans for their mobile apps. The tool leverages some of the core capabilities of Device Planner™ to assess market coverage of different devices and platforms and optimize testing and QA plans accordingly. Test Planner allows you to manage your mobile app test cases and test plans in the same tool where your team is performing the testing. So, Keynote DeviceAnywhere™ customers can use Test Planner to create a centralized QA plan encompassing all test cases and target devices, and make it available to all QA resources.
|KEY CAPABILITIES |
Optimal Test Coverage
- Provides an optimized list of target test devices that will provide the most coverage in the market while balancing your time and testing resources
- Create as many test plans as you want: smoke test, regression tests, different plans for each mobile application
Valuable Test and Development Feedback
- Provides usage and performance data to help optimize test plans based on real issues in the field
Centralized Test Management
- Centrally manage all of your test assets, including devices, manual and automated test cases, and test plans
- No more managing test cases and tracking test progress in a spreadsheet
- Easy upload of all test cases into a collaborative environment for your whole team, with shared access to test plans and test results
How do I get access?
Test Planner comes standard when you sign-up for any Test Center Developer or Test Center Enterprise product.